Thursday 3 December 2020

Whats at my Door

 On the 7th of october i heard a knock at my door but i felt annoyed since i wa watching how to train your dragon on netflix so i paid it and went to look who or what was on my doorstep but when i looked i saw a humongous box outside my doorstep and so i called my mum/mom to ask her if she had ordered something online and if she did what did she order. But right before I asked my mom I noticed that it said fragile on it. when i asked my mum/mom she said that she had not ordered anything online and said i should ask my dad so i did and he said no so i ended up asking everyone in our house and even asked both of our neighbors so i just asked my sister to help me bring it inside and she did. So I looked to be shocked that it said my name. Since the box said my name on it before so i opened it and there was a dragon egg dragon food which was a cool and vidameants a bathtub with flames on it and  on it it said spike so i named the dragon spike when it hatched.Weeks later spike was 2 weeks old and had a black collar with spikes on it. Photos below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.