Monday 8 March 2021

My special place

This a inproved peacie of writing from Ghost walk   

 My special place is my house 

It is located in Otahu in South Auckland in New Zealand.

My reason why it's my special place is because it is where me and my siblings grew up bonded and especially fought over simple things like the TV remote or who's playing on the playstation. One of our biggest memories is a playstation because we have had heaps of memories because we always had all the playstations from 1 to 4 maybe even 1 to 5 

This is my house it has a long driveway 

That is why you can’t see my house.

There are nine people who live in my house and they are my 

Mum my Dad my Older sister x3 and my Older brother x2

My younger sister x4 and my younger brother x1 there are 14 of us altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.