Tuesday 18 February 2020

If I had a million dollars

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall

Intro
I’m going to be spending 1 million dollars at westfield. I think it would be fun because
I can get whatever I want .   


Toyworld
If I went to the toy world I would buy a book so I can read it before bed or a keychain
for my school bag, or maybe a type of fun music board  game if i wanted to have fun if i
was bored at home. 


JB Hifi 
I have already been there but if i can spend a million dollars  i
would get a new laptop with an apple pen so that i could play minecraft roblox and
watch netflix and chill on my bed.  Then I would buy an apple watch and see what the time is
from the wach when I go out and it is also very stylish. After that I would buy a new macbook so
that i can watch youtube in a good quality.  Or even better I could buy myself a new 11 max pro
iphone so that i can have a cooler phone so i can get more games like tick tock and have a better
camera with way more gigabytes. 


Footlocker 
At the foot locker I would buy a new pair of  sneakers for school because my old shoes are kinda dirty.
  for the colour I would do them white or black. Then I would buy myself some new Gucci flip flops
but i’m not so sure if they sell that there but i would 


Food Court 
Whenever I go to the food court I buy butter chicken and fried rice with a side drink
which is coke or fanta because I usually get really hungry and I always get that for dinner for lunch.
I would buy a cheeseburger with chips and more coke or fanta. 


Conclusion 

I know it would be fun to spend 1 million dollars at westfield but then again was it really worth it ???
i think it would be fun to have a million dollars but it could be really useful for other things like a
washing machine or a new micro weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.