Friday 14 February 2020

Lilimay Write like Paul



One  haollwen i found a wicked haunted house. Once I
went in I felt nervous, but then I started to  and I gazed around, the
room trying to find a light switch. Then, I heard a weird voice that sounded
so creepy. 


Before I found the haunted house, I went trick or treating, with my friends
,but they said that they had to go home early and couldn't come with me
to search the creepy haunted house. I thought they wanted to come, especially my
friend Sally who looked the most excited about the haunted house. 

I thought to myself, was there a ghost inside the house or is it a person pranking
me ??? when i found a light switch i straightaway turned it on and saw someone wearing a
ghost costume and that's when i realized that it was just one of my friends Sally doing a prank. 
I asked her why she wanted to scare me and she said that i don't ever get scared so she just
wanted to have fun and do a prank on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.