Monday 12 October 2020

Immersion Assembly Recount T4

Immersion Assembly Recount


WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.


PLANNING: You now have 5 minutes to add the keywords to your plan.  Do not write any sentences in the boxes below. 


Orientation (Introduction): How will you hook the reader?

Who me

What Assembly 

Where school

When 8:27 to 9:00

BODY: Describe what happened.

Paragraph 2 (3-4 sentences)

School Theme for Term 4:country patterns and designs 

Team 1:patterns 

Team 2:drawing techniques 

Team 3 : pop art /colorful art 

Team 5:artist and type of art 


How did each of these teams share their inquiry topica video a google meeting and acting 

Paragraph 3 (3-4 sentences)

Team 4 Inquiry Topic: learning about a country’s culture and how they are involved with the designs they have 

How did the Team 4 teachers share this with a recording of there google meeting 

Paragraph 4 (3-4 sentences)

Write about your favourite item from assembly. Team 2 because i liked the video 

Conclusion (Summary)

What do you want to/hope to learn about culture and patterns 

What do you think about the new term theme overall art is beautiful in all cultures 

Is this different to how you felt before the assembly?no 


Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences:


First thing i did when i got to class is i hand sanitizer my hands and sat down a few minutes later we lined up for assembly.After assembly we walked in 2 lines back to class.Then Mr Goodwin gave us a speech about what we were going to learn about.When Mr Goodwin finished his speech I opened my chrome book. After I  entered my password into my chrome book and went on our class site then I watched the videos and got on with my work and read the article. Conclusion  Overall i felt happy to be back at school 







I know I have been successful writing because my recount:

1

Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.

2

Recounts the experience in paragraphs in the order the events happened.

3

Share my feelings about the experience at the end.

4

Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).

5

Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.